If you manage to get rich, the best way to hang on to your cash is probably to be a bit Scroogey, right? These celebs absolutely follow that golden rule – they may have millions in the bank, but they’re reaching for the freebies instead of their wallets.
1. Aren’t you an heiress, Paris? You’d think Paris Hilton would have heaps of cash to throw around, but she’s been known to raid gifting suites at film festivals – and “she doesn’t grab just one thing!” an insider spills. Think more like five or six of every freebie.
2. It’s one goodie bag per person, Lizzie - Sooo Elizabeth Olsen’s sisters Mary-Kate and Ashley are rolling in it thanks to their fashion empire, but little sis doesn’t have quite the same dough yet from her acting gigs. We bet that’s why she loaded up with goodies before she left the most recent Day Of Indulgence event. “She watches every dime she spends,” an insider spills to US OK! mag.
3. Madonna, it's not ok to flog your s*** to your staff - Please, somebody buy the material girl’s albums so she can quit this embarrassing habit. According to US OK! mag, Madge collects pieces from high-end designers like Versace and Dolce & Gabbana, and sells them to her staff at discount prices. For God’s sake, girl, at least open an eBay account under a fake name.
4. No, Gisele, you can’t have free shoes - Gisele Bündchen is the highest-paid model in the world, raking in a massive $61 million in 2014. So WTF is she doing demanding a pair of Becca Moon ankle boots for free while she was shopping in a trendy California boutique? You’ll be as pleased as we were to find out the shop owner said no. Denied!
5. Hot tip: don’t lend Orly your car - Orlando Bloom has raked in millions with his blockbusters – but the actor’s apparently pretty careless with luxury rental cars he gets to use for free. He reportedly often returns them to the dealership full of dints and dings – and never offers to pay for the damage. If anyone wants to lend us a luxe car, though, we will take care of it. Promise.
6. Lindsay Lohan, you should give Madge some tips - Lilo sort of seems to be struggling to find work these days, so it’s not super surprising to hear she grabs as much as she can hold from gifting suites at glitzy events, then sells it all online. In fact, rumours has it she did so much, ahem, “shopping” at swag events that she was eventually banned by several high-end brands!
7. Soz, Adrian – no free tix - Sure, we love him in Entourage, but Adrian Grenier doesn’t reeeally have much else going on right now. That’s probably why his management reportedly tried (and failed) to score him a free trip to Las Vegas. Did we mention they haggled for gambling money, too? We guess this isn’t Adrian’s fault, though. He probably didn’t, like... TELL his managers to do that. Right?