OMG. Met Gala month is upon us (quietly freaks out under desk as it's May, guys... it's MAY).
Ahead of our favourite high-fash calendar event, here's what you know, what you don't know and what you need to know.
Stuff you probably already do (unless you've been hiding under a rock?) The theme is "Manus x Machina: Fashion in an Age of Technology", which probably means that Kendall and Gigi will couple-dress as Twitter birds (unless Taylor and Selena get the memo first, amirite?)
Here's the stuff you probably don't know:
1) Wanna go to the Met Gala? It'll only cost between $75k - $250k for one, single table... start counting those coins now?
2) Vogue editor-in-chief Anna Wintour is the event's official chair and host. However, Taylor Swift is this year's honorary chair, with her co-hosts being Idris Elba and Apple's chief design officer, Jonathan Ive. Honorary chairs also include Louis Vuitton designer Nicolas Ghesquiere, Karl Lagerfeld and Miuccia Prada.
3) There are two hotels celeb get red-carpet ready at pre-Met Gala. These include The Carlyle (which costs $810-$910 for a room) and The Mark (which costs up to $1,195 for a night).
4) Celebrities who have confirmed their attendance include Selena Gomez, Kendall Jenner, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West. Calvin Harris, Kylie Jenner, Beyonce, Jay Z, Rihanna, Justin Bieber, Gigi Hadid, Cara Delevingne, Alicia Vikander and Jennifer Lawrence could definitely show up.
5) Although we allllll want to go to the 2016 Met Gala, it's all business (and minimal pleasure). According to the New York Times, most of the tickets are purchased by fashion houses like Burberry, Chanel and Versace. And it's the designers chance to take the spotlight as their chose celebs showcase their style.