Not only has Selena Gomez been crowned reigning Queen of Instagram (sorry, Bey), but now we're crowning her the reigning Queen of the 2016 iHeartRadio Music Awards red carpet too.
Let's be honest though; this isn't the first time she's wowed us with her sexy style and sassy hair-flips (which we're not-so-secretly obsessed with). Swapping combat boots and converse for haute couture over the last few months, Selena's style reinvention includes a new stylist, a tight-knit friendship with Louis Vuitton's creative director Nicolas Ghesquière, an A-list brat pack of pals and a wardrobe full of the most buzz-worthy labels around. Jealous? Here are ten reasons you need to be below.
1. BOW DOWN. Selena's red-hot pantsuit (with sexy side cut-outs) has earned her our Best Dressed title at the 2016 iHeartRadio Music Awards.
2. That time she made sequinned separates a thing in NYC.
3. That time she paired a red-hot Giambattista Valli silk gown with a silk bun and rosy lips.
4. That time she mastered monochrome in a Monse off-the-shoulder jumpsuit.
5. That time she mastered tricky dressing with snakeskin booties, a poppy patchwork bag and a pair of KREWE du optic sunnies.
6. That time she looked suitably chic in an all-black ensemble in Paris (minus the metallic clutch).
7. That time she flashed her pins in white at the Spirit of Life Gala in LA.
8. That time she gave in to her sultrier side with a thigh-high split and tousled curls at the Jingle Ball concert in LA.
9. That time she took style cues from Kanye and wore leather jogging pants.
10. That time she took the plunge with an & Other Stories x Rodarte cocktail dress and fur-lined jacket.
Bow down to the new queen of the world.