When Cate Blanchett made her big entrance on the 2016 Oscars red carpet, two thoughts popped into our heads:
1) We wish we could get our hands on Armani Prive for our day-to-day (and that seafoam was our colour)
2) How did Cate nail that nude, lacquered lip (+ red carpet) glow so easily and effortlessly?
And while C-Blanchett might have a glam squad, the experts at Napoleon Perdis have given us their glam squad to help recreate Cate's glow in four simple steps.
1) Start off with radiant skin, a swipe of mascara and clean brows. Then, apply the Reflective Refiner Bright Light Highlight powder to the high points of your face.
2) Then, apply Dreamy Duchess Blush Cream to the apples of the cheeks for extra glow.
3. Achieve ultra nude lip with Devine Goddess in Gamelia.
4. Lacquer up with Luminous Lip Veil In the Flesh, to finish up your natural, red carpet look.
And voila! A fresh-faced star is born.
BROUGHT TO YOU BY