Remember Lo Bosworth? Of course you do! Well the Laguna Beach and The Hills Star launched a lifestyle website, The Lo Down, in 2010 and is now a certified chef. Yep, she's come a long way since her Laguna Beach (drunk AF) days.
She's still got that California vibe, though. She's super into healthy eating and keeping fit, and now she's letting us all know her secrets so we can be totally #fitspo and #cleaneating, too.
Here are the top tips Lo divulged to Well and Good...
1. She doesn’t eat dairy. “I cut dairy out of my diet recently. At first it was for weight loss, and it has actually turned out to really help my headaches, brain fog, and bloating. Every once in a while, I have a cheat day just like everyone else.”
2. She works out six days a week. “It makes me feel clear-minded. I do personal training at Soho Strength Lab, and then a couple of days a week I go to the Nicole Winhoffer method. I love her, she’s amazing. Best class in New York City, hands down. It’s 35 minutes of toning and then dance. It is so fun. She has the best personality. She has a cult following.”
3. Her favorite restaurants are super healthy. “I love Siggi’s on Elizabeth, I love Souen—it’s macrobiotic. And then for a nicer dinner, Cafe Clover is amazing. Those are my top three.”
4. Glowing skin is really, really important to her. “Having really beautiful glowing skin is my number one priority when it comes to my beauty routine, and then eyelashes and brows after that. So, I like to use a nice thick foundation to even out my skin tone.”
5. She’s jumped on the clay trend. “Right now I’m obsessed with this black clay mask from Boscia. It comes out like black tar. You can peel it off. It’s the most amazing mask ever.”
Wow, how times have changed. Get on it peeps!