Friends With Benefits
1. He has a hot blind date set up for Saturday night, but cancels when you tell him you’re at a loose end.
- Every time you guys go for coffee/lunch/dinner, you go to your fave place. Even when he’s picking.
- You both have a few too many drinks at a party and he goes in for the pash. Thaaat’s a dead giveaway.
- Oh and, at that same boozy party, he professes his love for you. Sure, you both just pretend it never happened… But he will Never Forget.
- You say you love puppies and every day he shares cute-AF puppy links on the FB wall. And then one day he buys you an actual puppy.
- You guys agree to get married if it’s looking like you’ll end up old and alone, and you’re like, “When we’re 50”, and he’s all, “I was thinking more like 30…” Thirty: not actually old, mate.
- He finds something horribly wrong with every single one of your Tinder matches. Even the hot doctor who rehomes orphaned kittens in his spare time.
- When you’re stranded at a party in the middle of effing nowhere, and you need a ride home, you KNOW you shouldn’t call him because you KNOW he will 100% get out of bed and drive for an hour just to help you out. No, that’s not just what friends do.
- You’re Taylor Swift and he’s Ed Sheeran. Bam.