2016 was the year I became a fan of Kim Kardashian West. Yes, 2015 me would have been all "go wash your mouth out with soap, bitch," but it happened and I've accepted it.
While I don't particularly align with KKW in any sort of cosmic way, I can appreciate her for what she is in a "lol but also how intriguing" kind of way.
Despite my newfound love for her ridiculousness, there was one thing that had me head-scratching all year long: her fashion.
It was like Kim had some kind of commitment to fur, lycra, and bike shorts this year, along with a new love of recycling household objects like plastic bags to create outfits.
Seriously, this was me, 99% of the time:
She's come a long way from the days of bandage dresses and low-rise jeans, but when you let Kanye West into your closet some weird shit is bound to happen. So in honour of Kimmy K's style evolution, let's take a look at 10 of her most "WTF" farshun looks of 2016.
1. The "garbage bag dress with tin-foil boots"
2. The "Tour De France meets Yeezy"
3. The "disco ball"
4. The "80s drug-lord mistress who spends time on a yacht"
5. The "Pirates Of Calabassas"
6. The "damaged fishing net"
7. The "it's laundry day and these are all my clean clothes"
8. The "Abominable Snowman"
9. The "Scuba diving farmer"
10. The "80s swimsuit with a napkin skirt"
Seriously, that is just too much fashion. At least the star KILLED IT with some other, trendier vibes...
#SLAYAGE LEVEL 100
Kimmy, girl, keep on going and (for our sake) ditch the scuba gear.