This weekend, Beyoncé gifted the world her stunning new visual album, Lemonade.
As the tunes hit HBO on Saturday night the message was pretty clear: don't f*** with Beyoncé.
Bey unleashed hit after hit from the new album, with honest lyrics about the long-rumoured marital troubles between the singer and her husband, Jay Z.
The track list ran in chronological order, and covered the whole drama from discovery, to anger, to forgiveness.
Despite the fact that Bey seems ready to move on from the pain, if I was Jay Z I would be utterly terrified right now.
TBH, she scared the absolute s*** out of us, at least ten times...
1. I smell that fragrance on your Louis V, boy / Just give my fat ass a big kiss, boy / Tonight I'm f***ing up all your s***, boy (Don't Hurt Yourself)
2. Who the f*** do you think I is? / You ain't married to no average bitch, boy / You can watch my fat ass twist, boy / As I bounce to the next d***, boy (Don't Hurt Yourself)
3. Looking at my watch, he shoulda been home / Today I regret the night I put that ring on (Sorry)
4. Suck on my balls, I had enough / I ain't thinking 'bout you (Sorry)
5. I don't wanna lose my pride but I'ma f*** me up a bitch (Hold Up)
6. What's worse, looking jealous or crazy? / Jealous or crazy? / More like walked all over lately, walked all over lately / I'd rather be crazy (Hold Up)
7. If I wasn't me, would you still feel me? / Like on my worst day? / Or am I not thirsty enough? (Love Drought)
8. You can taste the dishonesty / It's all over your breath as you pass it off so cavalier (Pray You Catch Me)
9. Dishes smashed on my counter from our last encounter / Pictures snatched out the frame / Bitch, I scratched out your name and your face / What is it about you that I can't erase, baby? (Sandcastles)
10. Cause when trouble comes in town / And men like me come around / Oh, my daddy said shoot (Daddy Lessons)
DAMNNNNN, BEY! GIRL IS ANGRY! But, regardless of all the mad fire she spits at Jay, the queen ended her tirade with this simple message:
How I missed you, my love (All Night).
Seems like the couple will be staying together through thick and thin, but Jay might want to keep it in his pants, unless he wants to be on the receiving end of a baseball bat...