1. You pay a bill before it’s due. And not just the day before, so it still hits the account late. Like, a whole week before.
2. When dinnertime rolls around and you’re all, “I really feel like some vegetables.” And then you actually buy vegetables and cook vegetables and ENJOY vegetables.
3. When you plan to go to bed by 10pm and you are actually in bed at 10. And the TV is off. And the dishes are done.
4. Shopping for homewares actually gets you high. New storage solutions? Uggghnngghh…*Passes out in IKEA*
- When your mates are all, “Shots?” and you’re all, “Nah, I have things to do tomorrow.” And those things are the dishes and grocery shopping – coz feeling good on Sunday is more important to you than getting turnt on Saturday night
- You wear Ugg boots to run errands. Not because you think they look cute; you honestly just DGAF what people think anymore.
- Friday nights are all about going straight home and chilling on the couch – who can be f***ed going out after a long week at work? Plus, you’re going to the gym in the morning, sooo...
- Wait, what? You go to the gym on Saturday mornings? Yeah, you do – coz you give a shit about your health these days.
- All your cutlery matches. As does your Tupperware. And appliances. Basically, everything in your kitchen.
- When you’re out at a restaurant/the club/shopping/anywhere there is noise, you finally understand what your mum was on about when she used to say, “I just need a little bit of quiet right now.”